Monday, October 3, 2011

The ABCs of Me

I want to keep trying to post daily and since today I am running on very little sleep and have a tremendous amount of work to do I decided to share a little information this way.
A. Age: 30
B. Bed size: Queen
C. Chore that you hate: Putting away laundry
D. Dogs: I have two dogs that live with me...a miniature Australian Shepard and a Corgi...I'll post pictures soon...if I can figure out how
E. Essential start to your day: Caffeine
F. Favorite color: Green or orange
G. Gold or Silver: Silver
H. Height: 5:5"
I. Instruments you play: None
J. Job title: Project Manager
K. Kids: None
L. Live: New Mexico
M. Mother’s name: Jeanne
N. Nicknames: Jenn, Fred (not really sure how that came out)
O. Overnight hospital stays: When I was about 2...I cut my eye open with a curtain rod and required a bunch of stitches and a stay at the hospital
P. Pet peeves: Bad drivers
Q. Quote from a movie: We sat around quoting movies ALL day yesterday and I can't think of one to write on here...
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: Older brother
T. Time you wake up: 5:20 on the weekdays
U. Underwear: Yes please
V. Vegetable you hate: Don't really hate vegetables
W. What makes you run late: Being lazy and laying in bed too long
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Teeth, knee, and I think that's it  
Y. Yummy food that you make: I haven't cooked in at least 3 weeks.  I'm going to have to say that I make some super yummy fajitas.
Z. Zoo animal: Polar Bears

No comments:

Post a Comment