Monday, November 21, 2011

Another Picture-less Weekend Recap

I had another event filled weekend with no photos.  I'm hoping the next couple of weekends bring more photo opportunities to spruce this little blog up.

My mom went in to the hospital Wednesday for a little surgery and had to stay until Sunday so since Wednesday I've been running like crazy.  Work, school, the hospital, and down to my parents house (40-ish miles from the hospital) to let the little dogs in and out of the house.

Friday night consisted of hanging out on the back porch with my brother's girlfriend drinking a few cold Coor's Lights and being home in bed by 9:30.

Saturday I woke up and did a little house work and got ready to spend the day with my friend Bobbie.  We had a full day of shopping to do to get ready for Vegas in a couple of weeks (9 days left before we leave).  We went and got her hair cut and went to see my mom in the hospital for a bit.  We proceeded to PF Changs for some yummy lettuce wraps for lunch.  From there we made stops at Boot Barn, Jackalope, Target, Sally's Beauty, Coldwater Creek, and the Mac Cosmetic store.  After a long day of shopping we were in need of some ice cold beverages and appetizers so headed to Chili's to enjoy the evening.  Once again...home before 10 and in bed asleep.

I spent yesterday doing housework at my house and my parents...grocery shopping for my parents...and putting away laundry and starting my packing for Vegas.

Thank goodness for 3 short weeks at work in a row and a much needed vacation.  Oh...and for only 3 or 4 more days of school!!!

Happy Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment