Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving Weekend

I took a few pictures this weekend!!

This post is a slightly random rambling of how my long weekend went.

Wednesday I worked and went to school...this is what I wore. 

Wednesday night a group of us went to the Dirty Bourbon (it's a bar in town) to watch some friends that were playing that night.  If you're ever in Albuquerque you need to see if you can find Bo Brown Band playing somewhere.


Me, Bobbie and Jason at the bar...bad picture sorry.

Thursday I got up by 8 am after being out until about 4 and made my way to my mom's house to help cook for Thanksgiving.  We were eating at my brother's but her and I had to get a few things ready to go.  I will have to say I failed at getting pictures of family and friends all day but it was a great day.


I took my dogs with me Thanksgiving Day and they got to play with my brother and his girlfriend's 5 dogs.  Apparently it was more than they could take because these pictures are them at about 8 that night sleeping.  Not a care in the world for them!!

Friday...I stayed home and cleaned.  Nothing exciting nothing picture worthy.  Just me in my sweatpants cleaning for hours upon hours.

Saturday I decided to get out and get some shopping done.  I needed a few things still for our Vegas trip, some blog swap items, and a few unnecessary items to put in my closet. :)

What I wore shopping...had to be comfy!
I ended up with the gray ones.
I really need that sign...at my desk...in my house...in my truck somedays even!!!  I love it!
Not bad for a 2 hour shopping trip...

And then...I decided I needed to clean out my purse!
It was long overdue by the looks of it!!!

Saturday night Bobbie came over and we got stuff ready to leave for Vegas.  When 3 girls are driving to Vegas you need lots of music and lots of planning.  Lists upon lists of who is taking what were made!!!

Sunday I went and had breakfast with my folks and went to Lowe's to pick up a shop vac.  I spent the rest of the day being lazy around the house and trying to do a few little chores.
I finished my weekend off with a good bottle of wine.  Yes a bottle, for some reason I thought that I couldn't re-use the cork or something. 

Happy Tuesday!!!
Any pointers on uploading pictures would be helpful.  I rotated all of these and adjusted them to be ready to upload and had to re-rotate most of them just now.  It was time consuming and I know there has to be a better way.

2 comments:

  1. every weekend should end with a bottle of wine. lol. super happy I stumbled onto your blog. definitely following. If you get a sec I'd love to hear what you think of my fashion blog. It's all about the adventures of a southern girl turned LA local. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you had a great thankgiving!!

    hope you had fun in vegas...sooo jealous!!!

    ReplyDelete