Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Some Ramblings

It's been a while since I posted...life has been busy.  Just a few random ramblings for this Tuesday.
  • I think I'm fighting getting sick.  Achy body, freezing cold for 3 straight days, and can't get rested...makes for a very unhappy girl.
  • Of course, this could be caused by my crazy fun filled weekend and lack of sleep I got for two days.
  • Best friends, team ropings, food, and drinks...great way to spend a weekend.  Even when it is really cold outside and you have to wear two jackets at the roping.
  • Emails from Afghanistan make me smile.  Just to know someone is ok and hearing from them is the greatest.
  • Late night phone calls from guys make me smile too!!  I love all my friends!!
  • I'm NOT looking forward to Valentines Day!!  I'm fine with being alone...I'm not fine with all the people who aren't alone fussing over what they get/don't get from their significant other. 
  • Don't hate me for the last point...I mean it's great if you get things but if that significant other were that great they wouldn't just do these nice things on Valentines Day...year round guys!
  • It's almost two hours in to my work day and I've done abouttt..10 minutes worth of work!  That's what I call a good day!!
Ok...I've rambled enough.  Until the next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment