Monday, February 13, 2012

Very Relaxing Weekend

Aren't those weekends when you have asolutely no plans and do very little the best?!?!



Friday night was me, my couch, a blanket, my dogs and some TV time.  I don't usually watch much TV but had some shows logged on my DVR and it seemed like the perfect time to watch them.  One Tree Hill...I became addicted to that show a couple of seasons ago, Teen Mom 2 (don't even get me started on why I like this one), and the new show Smash...it was pretty good.  I've not set the DVR to record the whole Smash series and want to keep up with that one.  By about 9:30 it was lights out and I was all cozy in my bed.

Saturday I got a manicure and pedicure and ran some laundry and did absolutely nothing else.  I laid in bed taking cat naps and watching Beverly Hills 90210 and Gilmore Girls.  Could a day be any better?  Saturday evening I went to a friends house to watch some movies and get ready for a little bit of bar time.  We waited for friends to get off work and ventured to our little local bar for some pools and adult beverages.  I have to admit by midnight we were all ready to go home and call it a night!

Yesterday I stayed in bed till NOON!!  (Most laying around I've done in probably 3 months!!) I put dinner in the crockpot and headed to the grocery store to get some last minute items I need for the week.  Wal Mart is the closest grocery store and just about 1/2 mile from my house...it was CRAZY on a Sunday afternoon.

I got home, put away groceries and laid back down to read and be a bum.  I spent the evening eating dinner, watching the Grammy's and trying to get a few chores done on the commercial breaks! 

All in all a great weekend...just wish they were one day longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment