Friday, March 23, 2012

Blow Dryer Dilema

I ran in to problems this morning while trying to rush to get ready!  My 2 year old Chi blow dryer stopped blowing hot air!!!!  After waking up late and dragging my toosh around the house a few times to wake up I start to dry my hair.  Now, I usually take about 15 minutes to dry, flat iron, and finish my hair and get dressed....the last 15 minutes of my morning before I run out the door to start my insanely crazy days. 

So, this morning I have 10 minutes and here I am half of my head of hair dry and no hot air!!!  Panic almost sets in, I don't what to do.  I mean, my semi wavy, looks like trash if I don't dry it hair cannot be seen on half of my head all day!!!  And then I remember this tiny, half works, travel blow dryer that blows your hair into a mess of knots and frizz but it will have to do.  I only left 5 minutes late with a little extra frizz!

Now I have to decide on a new blow dryer.  I loved my Chi, it worked wonders on my hair.  But I've heard some great things about the HANAair.  Do I go across town to Ulta and buy a new Chi or fork over some extra money and order a Hana?  Then if I order a Hana I must make a trip to Wal-Mart or Walgreens to pick up a cheap-o dryer to use in the mean time.  Decisions, decisions...

1 comment:

  1. I actually don't dry my hair, I just wash it at night and let it air dry. It has really made my hair more healthy, but I know it is not ideal for everyone. HOpe you find one you like :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete