Friday, March 2, 2012

Friday!!

It's finally Friday...and I'm finally feeling a little bit better.  I was out of work Tuesday and Wednesday, felt like I was on my last leg.  I finally went to to urgent care on Thursday...luckily I got there 30 minutes before they opened because by the time they unlocked their doors there was 5 of us waiting.  So, first one in and I came out with antibiotics, cough syrup with codeine, and tessalon pearls, oh and a follow up appointment schedule for next week to make sure it's cleared up. 

Anyways, I'm back at it, working at about 50% of my normal and hoping the day goes fast.

I hadn't been on here in a while so I decided I would write today.  As, I was driving to work and stopped for a breakfast burrito, I started digging in my purse to find my wallet.  It was determined at that point that I must make my first order of business this morning cleaning out my purse. 


It doesn't look like much when it's all spread out on my desk but it was a chore finding things.  7 pens / pencils, make up, prescriptions, a handful of keys, 2 cell phones, a little calendar, 5 Hour Energy drink, brush, hair spray, lotion, and Del Taco hot sauce...6 packets. 

Who carries hot sauce in their purse, well, apparently I do but only because while driving home from the bar last weekend my friends decided they needed food and that my purse was the best place for the condiments.

And now...I can actually zip it closed.


Nice relaxing weekend planned this weekend, bed shopping and laying around trying to completely get over this illness. 

1 comment: