Friday, May 25, 2012

Because It's Friday...

Because it's Friday before a three day weekend, and because I've not blogged a lot and told myself I would.  Random bits of information...

1.  I've been home three weekends in the past two months.

2.  Weekends away are very nice but I'm ready to spend a few days at home...and sleep in on a Saturday in my own bed.

3.  I'll spend this long weekend out of town and then have a couple of weeks at home!!!

4.  I'm getting some much needed color in my hair.

5.  I've been to Lubbock on two of my weekend trips and really love it.  I miss my bestest and her family out there.

6.  Lubbock is coming to see me in a couple of weeks and I couldn't me more happy!!!  Six extra people in my house but I'm ok with that!

7.  Work has been extremely crazy and stressful lately.  If I can get thru next week I will be perfect!

8.  My weekends have consisted of swimming pools and sun or ranches and cows and I wouldn't have it any other way.

I guess I'll leave it at that for now.  Better get some work done so I can get of town!!

No comments:

Post a Comment