Friday, May 4, 2012

Road Trippin'

Life has been wild lately!!  Not even sure when or what my last post was and right now...I don't have the time or energy to go back and look. 

I've been traveling...a lot!  I've been working...a lot!  And I've been finding enough time to hang out with some great friends and family.

Now traveling has been twice a week for work, every Tuesday I drive 400 miles round trip and every Thursday it's something like 250 or 300 miles.  My normal week is 1,100 miles on the road.  You would think that would make a person want to stay home on the weekends but not me.

In the last three weeks I've traveled two weekends and will be traveling again this weekend.  I went to a friends ranch about an hour and a half south of where I live on the 13th, I was home the 21st for my birthday, last weekend I went to a different ranch north of where I live by about 3 hours.  This weekend I'll be in Lubbock.

I'm telling you, life is crazy but I wouldn't have it any other way.

The weather is beautiful, my friends are amazing, the drinks are cold, and life is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment