Friday, October 26, 2012

Friday's Letters

This is the first one of these for me...linking up with Ashley for Friday's Letters



Dear Friday...you took so long to get here this week.  Please get here faster next week, I have fun plans next weekend and don't want to wait.

Dear School...I'm so ready for you to be over this semester.  Statics is not my friend.  Working 45 hours a week and taking 12 credit hours is not my friend.  Please hurry next 7 weeks.

Dear 38 Degree Weather...I was not ready for you this morning.  I love the cooler days but not the so cold mornings.

Dear Halloween Party...I would love to come this weekend just not sure of a costume.  Here's to hoping I get creative today.

Dear Laundry...Please go away!!!

Dear Self...Please get back to yourself soon.  Next week would be great!!

1 comment:

  1. Excited to hear what costume you came up with!!

    ~Tiffany
    http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete