Wednesday, November 28, 2012

A Funk...

Have you ever been in a funk??  Just downright not in a good mood??

That's me lately...maybe it's the pressure of trying to finish school for the semester.  Or the fact that my plans for Vegas got totally changed.  Maybe it's the fact that I'm alone during the holidays again and that doesn't seem joyful to me.

I get mad at people very easy...people at work, people driving down the road, people taking to long in drive-thru lines.  Cry?  I can cry at just about anything these days...I cried watching The Nanny on Nick at Nite last night...I mean really?!

I've got TONs of work to do to finish a school project and, really, my give a shit is busted.  I've got friends coming to town this weekend (which is the ONLY thing getting me thru the week) and I wanted to have my house decorated for Christmas before they got here...not happening.  Truth be told I'm not sure my house will be decorated this year, I just don't see a point because no one sees it.

I love Christmas, I really really do.  I love finding the perfect gifts for everyone and watching them open them.  I love getting gifts (no one can lie and say they don't).  I love going to look at all the pretty Christmas lights. 

For the last couple of weeks I've been trying to put on a good front and not take my attitude to work and get mad at people when they do something to annoy me.  But let's face it...when you're at work more than at home that's a little difficult.  I apologize and I move on with my day.

So, it's one more week of school then off to Vegas for 4 days to hopefully calm myself and maybe find a cute cowboy or two!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment