Friday, November 2, 2012

Dear Friday...

I keep saying I'm going to get better at this blogging thing and do it more often...so far I've failed.

On to another Friday's Letters with Ashley.

Dear Friday.  You took a long time to get here and I wasn't very patient waiting for you.

Dear Weekend.  Please don't go by to quick.  A weekend at the ranch is on the agenda and I don't want to miss a thing.

Dear Ranch.  I will miss you when we move everything away from there but we will sure be back to visit soon.

Dear Cattle Sale.  Please run smoothly, and don't last all night.  I'd like to start my weekend at the ranch sooner rather than later.

Dear November.  I have mixed feelings about you right now.  I love you and want you to stick around but I'd like you to hurry up so I can head to Vegas in December.

Dear Me.  You've been stressing a lot lately.  Work, school, life in general has your emotions going crazy.  Slow down...take a breath and enjoy life.  Embrace it!!




No comments:

Post a Comment