Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Good News / Bad News

The Good News: I voted!!  I actually voted a couple of weeks ago.

The Bad News:  I'm going to be on pins and needles all day wondering the final outcome of this election.  Our future depends on the right outcome.

~~~~~~~~~~
 
The Good News:  My class got cancelled today.  I don't have to drive across town today!!!
 
The Bad News:  Because class was cancelled I decided it was not necessary to do my homework which means I have lots of homework tonight.
 
~~~~~~~~~~
 
The Good News:  I've still got a huge smile on my face.
 
The Bad News:  I was up until 3:30 (the alarm goes off at 4:30) smiling because of that one person that can make me smile right now.
 
~~~~~~~~~~
 
The Good News:  I'm heading on a mini vacation (Lubbock) soon.  Get to see my bestest friends and introduce them to a new friend?!!  Best time ever!!!
 
The Bad News:  Driving 10 hours in 3 days to get there and back.  I'm not happy with all the windshield time.
 
~~~~~~~~~~
 
The Good News:  I've got some good music to keep me awake today!!!  And that's all!

No comments:

Post a Comment