Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving Week

Back at work today after spending last week at home catching up doing homework.  I was off of work but you would definitely not call it a vacation.  Working 45 plus hours a week and trying to keep up with 3 classes at school is almost more than I can handle this semester.

I had 16 homework assignments to do and it seems that even though I worked all day everyday for a week I still have tons to do.  I will power through it and get it all done this week...I better because school is almost done for the semester.

Thanksgiving was very low key this year with it being only my parents and I...and 2 delicious bottles of wine.

And some good time spent with friends over the weekend.  I was glad to get back to work today and back to a somewhat normal schedule. 

No comments:

Post a Comment