Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas Time!!

Christmas came and went this year without any major celebration.  It was just my parents and I for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, we'll celebrate with my brother and his girlfriend (and her kids) this coming weekend.

All the presents I bought and wrapped this year.


We always open presents at my parents house on Christmas Eve and did so this year just the three of us.  We all came away with some pretty cool stuff.  My favorite by far was a cute cutting board!
A boot shaped cutting board!!!  Me loves!!!
 
I spent tons of time reading!  I read the Twilight series this month finally...finished all 4 books in 3 weeks.  I have to say I'm sad that it's over because I'm not sure how to spend my evenings now.
 
Apparently Harley likes Twilight too!!!  I couldn't keep him off of my book.
 
I spent part of my four day weekend sick in bed with the flu and I still don't think I'm 100% over it but I'm powering through for the sake of work and for the fact that this weekend is NYE weekend and I have BIG plans!!
 
With lots of food...and lots of love...and lots of booze (even though I was sick) it was a great four day weekend and an AMAZING Christmas!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment