Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Life & Love Lately

Or should I say the non-existence of love?!

Life has been pretty great!  Enjoying time with my friends, working, going to school...while they might not all be fun things they are life and what is normal.  I like normalcy.

Now love...well, that's something that hasn't been around much lately.  Love from and for my friends and family, of course that's there.  But love from a man that wants me, that wants to date me, and appreciates me...now that hasn't happened.

I was ok with that for awhile, and I'm still OK with it.  I have just been missing that feeling.  That one person that calls or texts and makes you have butterflies.  The one that calls and asks you to dinner or comes over and just sits on the couch and watches movies with you.

I want that...I need that.  But I don't know where to find that!  I don't go out often and when I do it's the same places all the time.  No where that I have much chance of meeting someone new.  I love all my friends and the fun that we have but I sometimes wonder if I need to find new friends (not to replace my current friends but to add to) and expierence new things and places with said new friends.

Looking for love...

1 comment:

  1. I was just talking to one of my friends about missing "that feeling" of getting a text or a call from someone and your stomach doing little flips yesterday! Here's hoping we can find it soon!

    ~Tiffany
    http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete