Monday, January 21, 2013

Weekend Happenings

A lot of nothing but keeping busy...that's how this weekend felt.  Of course busy part of the time meant laying on the couch relaxing and watching movies.  It was needed after the last few weeks I've had.

My fun weekend started Thursday when I received a package of goodies that I had ordered from Cavenders earlier in the week.  Purchased on Monday received on Thursday...some exciting stuff to me.


After seeing this jacket on this blog from Crystal Cattle I had to go check it out and eventually buy.  That of course lead to more browsing and this dress.  The pictures are horrible...I'd just got home from 15 hours at school and work but just had to try them on before crawling in to bed.

Friday after work I went to Chili's with some friends for drinks and we ended up at a little local bar that can be a little ghetto at times.  We had a blast but by the end of the night had seen 2 or 3 bar fights and witnessed the front door of the place being broke off its hinges. 

Saturday morning I slept in a little from my slightly late night...sleeping in is rare these days.  Then made some breakfast and got ready for a busy day.

My busy day turned in to shopping with my mom and spending some quality couch time hours.  I did get the ornaments off the Christmas tree...but have yet to get the tree down.


I bought a "woozie" at a cute little store in town that I'd never seen; I came home and relaxed on the couch; Mama gave me a very early birthday gift of  Le Creuset cookware; my dog decided he wanted to get really close and snuggle; I bought some movies!

I also did approximately 4 loads of laundry that is still piled up in my living room chair.  Days like this are the best days to me.  I love when I get to relax at home and not have much that must be done.

Sunday I woke up to a phone call from the fraud protection group at my bank.  Someone had got hold of my debit/credit card info and charged some stupid amounts of money to a Star Wars website.  What a way to start my day!  After that and getting ready I headed to the grocery store with my weekly meal plan and grocery list in hand.

I came home and made this to do list...


Well...let's just say I got 2 1/2 of these things done.  Then I headed to my parents to eat dinner with my brother and his girlfriend and son.  It was a nice relaxing way to end the weekend.

This morning I woke up bright and early and actually took the time to get ready for work so I had to take a pic to document that and just decided to share it here as well.

 
 
Here's to hoping for a great week!!





No comments:

Post a Comment