Friday, February 1, 2013

Friday's Letters

Dear Friday:  Thank you for FINALLY showing up!!  I've really missed you.  And thank you for being a half day of work!  Dear Eye Associates of NM:  I'm really glad you scheduled my appointment for a Friday afternoon so I only have half day of work.  It took us three trys but we are finally doing this.  Dear People at Work:  Yes we are going through some crazy times, don't try and hide your emotions.  Let people know how you feel instead of working like a jerk!!

Dear Self:  I really need to take better care of you I'm sorry.  Pedicure, eye brow waxing and facial may be on the agenda this weekend.  Dear Ulta:  Please do not put too many things out on the shelfs that I will be tempted to buy.  I don't want to spend my whole paycheck while I'm there.

Dear Weekend:  Please don't move to quickly.  Down time is what I need...oh and great Super Bowl party on Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. Jealous I wish that we had a half day today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a pedicure in the worst way! Thanks for the reminder!!

    Stopping by from "Friday's Letters"!

    Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

    ReplyDelete