Friday, February 8, 2013

Thank Goodness it's Friday!

Dear My Favorite Uncle: You made it through your very scary surgery yesterday with no problems at all.  I was worried, and sad that I couldn't be there, but I'm so happy it went great.  Hopefully I'll get an update soon this morning on how you're feeling.  Get better soon, we all have big summer plans!!

Dear Sun Care Tan:  I had my first spray tan in years last night and I feel like a completely different person this morning sporting a little bit of color.  Too bad the weather is taking a turn back to cold and possible snow/rain.

Dear Weather: Can you please make up your mind and just warm up?!  I'm getting a little tired of wearing sweatshirts and jackets every morning.

Dear Work:  I'm glad that the approximately 1,000 miles that I drove this week looking at jobs got me out of the office.  However, this girl is seriously not used to making those day trips like that.  I mean, seriously, I went to Arizona and back Monday. 

Dear Music:  You've been a lifesaver this week!  The Highway on Sirius, my IPod, and Pandora...seriously lifesavers.  Long road trips, sleepless nights, days in the office...you've got my back.

Dear Bart Crow Band:  I wish I could say I was on my way to see you tonight but I just don't think it's going to happen.  Everyone besides me has commitments tomorrow and don't think they can make it tonight.  Maybe I should consider getting new friends?!  HAHA

Dear Friends:  I won't really get new friends...OK maybe I will but I'll keep you too.  I mean a girl needs options and the opportunity to go see Bart Crow!!!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment