Tuesday, November 12, 2013

5 Days of Being Thankful...I'm a Little Behind

With nothing going on all weekend I somehow didn't find a chance to post any of these.  So here we go...the things I've been thankful for over the last five days.

Day 8 - Alone Time - I spent Friday night home alone and while I sometimes think that is the worst possible thing I was kind of happy for it Friday night.  It gave me time to cope with things and wrap my head around things that are coming soon and quickly.

Day 9 - Distractions - Saturday I distracted myself with Sonic ice tea and Target.  I've been waiting on an email that I was supposed to receive by Saturday and had spent the majority of the week refreshing my email approximately every 5 minutes.  Saturday's distraction took my mind off of it and allowed me to enjoy an hour long shopping trip at Target.

Day 10 - Friends - This should be on my thankful list every single day.  I don't know where I would be without my friends.  We don't see each other every day and sometimes even every week...and some I don't live close enough to even see once a month but I've got a group of the GREATEST people supporting me and making me laugh.  Life wouldn't be the same without them.

Day 11 - Naps - Apparently life has gotten me down and just completely exhausted lately.  I got home from work and put away some laundry and was just going to sit down for a few minutes.  That turned in to a very amazing almost two hour nap.  With not getting much sleep at night lately I was very thankful for this nap.

Day 12 - Family - Along with friends, my family needs to be on the list daily.  I don't have a big family but I have the biggest hearted family I could ever wish for.  They push me to be better, they encourage me to do my best, they let me complain about things all too often...they are there through everything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment