Monday, November 4, 2013

A Month of Giving Thanks - Day 4

I decided on November 1st that I was going to post everyday something that I am thankful.  With that being said, I am already 4 days behind but have a good excuse.  Ok, so it maybe isn't a good excuse but it is an excuse.

I had a great weekend full of nothing.  Absolutely nothing besides cleaning house and doing laundry.  I left the house twice, once Saturday to buy groceries and Sunday morning to get a breakfast burrito from Blakes.

So what have I been thankful for...

Day 1 - I was thankful for the fact that I am closing in on the end of the school year.  Only 4 more days of class after 11/1.  Four more Friday's of traveling all the way across town to go to school.  Four more 7 hour school days and I will be done!

Day 2 - Saturday I was thankful for early morning grocery shopping.  Now, it wasn't super early, like 8:30 early but early enough that I didn't have to deal with the crazy crowds at Wal-Mart.  And there were actually some very nice people there that early!

Day 3 - I was not thankful that I woke up around midnight and didn't go back to sleep until close to 6 am.  That made for a long Sunday but I was thankful that I had no plans and could spend the day in my PJs doing laundry and being lazy.  Lazy weekends are sometimes the best.

Day 4 - Today I am so very thankful for new opportunities.  I have a second set of testing to do for a new job, and while I'm nervous for it, I'm not near as nervous as I was last Wednesday for the first testing and interview.  Here's to hoping that today goes great and I don't panic and forget how to type!

No comments:

Post a Comment