Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Day 5 - Giving Thanks

Today I am thankful for coffee...and peppermint mocha coffee creamer.  Without it I wouldn't make it through most days, today especially.

 
The last few nights I've had a hard time sleeping.  I sleep great from about 11 or 11:30 to about 1 and then I'm up.  Like wide awake, should be up doing something, but still so exhausted I cannot handle it.  That feeling usually goes away around 4 or 5 and then I can sleep until 5:30!  I wake up not feeling rested at all and truth be told this morning I woke up and thought that I might not make it through the day without choking someone.
 
With that being said...I am so so thankful for coffee and everyone around me should be as well because I think I just might make it today!
 
And yes...I'm also thankful for my comfy, cuddly Taz blanket from probably 1990 or so!  That blankie has been on many adventures with me.  It rarely gets left home when I go out of town.

No comments:

Post a Comment